Monday, January 07, 2008

going back to camp

jaw doesn't hurt that bad le.. in fact, i'll say i dun really feel the pain except for the gum area.. can open my mouth and eat solid foods!! going back to camp this evening. feel a little sad cos i'll be missing home again. happy cos i'll be back with my buddies and can continue training. wonder how much i've missed out these pass few days and if i have to pay back with my upcoming bookout anot..

anyway, SGT Hafiz came for a house visit on sat. he just called and said that he was outside the house. WTF.. purposely one.. wanna see if i got go out anot. lucky i din go out. he went to the wrong unit la.. haha. he came for abt 10 mins.. very fast. talk abit then i fill up a home visit form and he left le. brought me some grapes, strawberries and mandarin oranges, courtesy of the SAF. haha.

been sleeping alot these few days and i feel that i'm ready to cheong with the rest! haha.. though my fitness is definitely lagging behind cos i haven been able to do any stretching or running. 5 BX also cannot.. =(

really hope that i can complete the syllabus objectives this week and not have to stay back for the weekend. cos if that happens i'll have to handwash my clothes. and i'm damn lazy to wash my clothes la. rather rot in 1 week old clothes. =D

No comments: