Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Prelims

nearly 1 week since my last post.. now in the midst of prelim exams.. went back to sch on 2 days during the sept holidays to study..


this is a bubble that i blew.. from those tube one? supporting a swiss knife and my shuffle.


the same bubble, this time with my nokia 2626. had expected it to have a hull breech by now, but no.. it din burst.. haha.. had alot of fun with this bubble..

Clemence's pop (passing out parade) is this sat. i'm going with shamir (sec sch classmate). i'm bring my cam there since he told me can bring. he also tole me that got tanks on display. SM1 and M113. though not the new leopard, but still better than nothing. haha..


SM1..

the M113 armored personnel carrier pics not nice. so i din post. will post mine when i go on sat. :)

No comments: