Friday, July 06, 2007

hee...

now i'm just waiting for time to pass before i go to compass point to return my books and den to comfort to drive for 100 mins. lol. my previous lesson on wed was quite smooth. just need to work on the speed of my gear changes. i dun think i need to change gear so fast so i take my time and shift the gear. but since the instructor says that need to shift fast to make use of engine brake when slowing/stopping, so the gear change also need to speed up.

read up on double clutching yesterday and saw a few videos on youtube on how it was done. there's even videos that teach you how to drive. so if you watch those videos, technically you should be able to drive le. den no need to spend money on driving lessons be it with the school or private. haha. no such thing lah. these years i've watched my dad drive his cab; the toyota crown. and i thought i knew how to drive. after all is just clutch in, change gear, release clutch and step on the oil nia. but once i did it, not so easy ah. must feel the biting point, how much oil to step etc.

maybe i'll try out double clutching later. its suppose to prevent wear to the clutch and allow for faster gear changes. since the drive shaft will be rotating at the same speed as the engine or something lidat la. haha. dunno where the feller will bring me later. later is the same tampines area. turn one round go back to school le. so sian. or maybe i'll request another route. dunno if he will let me go the test route anot.

just now go for the trial test and i do until kena locked out by the system. cos the system record my id as logging in too many times. so lock me out. #@$#@!#@$ kena forced to do the powerpoint test. which is no fun. even if you anyhow, they will show you the answer.

so for the trial tests, my score average is 99.999%. the missing 0.001% is due to me not doing the last question. not i dunno, is i miss out in my haste to finish. anyway, i'm pretty confident of passing my ftt on tue and being to book a prac test date by then and hopefully i can get my licence by this yr and before i go army.

No comments: