Sunday, January 07, 2007

"... is suspended infefinitely from the institute..."


received this letter on friday... apparently my hair was too long and the edge touched my collar... so we (me and shawn) were told to go get our hair cut and we could return to sch as soon as that was done.

but seriously la, who would reject the sch allowing us to go home early? so we went back la. to my house. so that shawn could collect the dumbells which i sold to him for $5... then we went to compass point, with the hope that the queue at the posb bank won't be too long so that i could get my atm card... but when we reached there, it was damn long la!!!

so fine, we went to pasir ris to cut our hair instead. the auntie use scissors to cut, but it looks like it was shaven lidat. now my hair is damn short. there's no way i can get caught for long hair again. ever.

haha... after cutting hair took a bus 81 to shawn's house. then took a shower and had lunch... at abt 3, we went to the bank to get the card done.


i used my own name to open a new account, so that i din have to touch the savings in my other account. as of now, i have $14 in it... but there's greater freedom. i dun have to bother my mother to top up my cash card or to wait for her to buy the bus concession for me. she can transfer the $$ and i can do it myself.

No comments: