Sunday, November 26, 2006

Singapore Motor Show 2006

Now dat i've shown the babes... its time to post some other pics... us!!! haha... me and salman la.


rather comfy car...


pls dun take me...


let me start my car 1st...


taking the fuel tank cover...


using handphone when in the car...


check got cops anot...


me!!


with Nissan gal...


another 1!! haha.. very pretty leh...


Salman in the Lexus RX300? or RX400?


huh!!!?? wad car!!??


wah!!! the thing suddenly flew up!!!


HELP!!!


adjusting mirror b4 i drive off.. haha.


rude driver!!




my turn!!! haha...


my car!!!


how does that work?


photo with the ace himself; Russ Swift.

okay. this is the last post of the motor show pictures.. took >700 pictures and videos in total. but is impossible to post them all. so i just posted the more interesting ones...

No comments: